Five For Friday: Links
Posted: Jun 06 2014
Hello, Gorgeous...I can't believe it's time for 5 For Friday again. This week flew like a bird on the wing! I'm so thankful for all who checked out our new items and lookbook. I often wonder how it is that I don't notice the tension I feel in the lead up to releasing new designs, but then, once they are "live" I often feel sort of, disorientation tinged with satisfaction. But in the best possible way. Does that make any sense?
Anyway, although I did not have a huge amount of time to spend gawking at the internet this week, here are some goodies from around that did announce themselves, and I hope you'll enjoy them!
• What happens when your DIY idea doesn't come out very well? One editor talks about the trials of making.
• Speaking of DIY, would you consider making your own makeup? Recipes!
• If you love pattern, treat yourself with a flip through THIS.
• OK I had *no* idea what #TBT meant til last week. Thanks to this instagram series of vintage interiors I was enlightened.
• Quote of note, because you're special. Yes you are. Remember that.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone - and if you do check out the links above, let me know which ones you like (or don't!) OH! I almost forgot... Painted Horse!