Today I wanted to post a little tableau that showcases what neutrals can do, including one of our cushion styles, Float, and several other ideas for creating a relaxing space where there's "room to dream".
Once I heard the word "introvert" defined as someone who loves being around other people, but feels the need to recharge after the fact. I'd be a textbook introvert, if that was the case! For me, home is where I recharge, second only to a trip into the great outdoors.
I believe a home should be a space where you can not only relax, but dream. A safe haven. My own preference is for things that are more pared down, with lots of differences between each object, nothing precious, but kind of a "conversation" between elements.
1. Daybed by Forest London- such a great way to bring a relaxed cool to a space without a lot of fuss.
2. A Traditional Braided Rug - This one is from Colonial Mills. I say it's time to give braided rugs a second look. What about you?
3. Sculptural/Functional - This table is a great way to bring sculpture to a space...underneath!
4. Comfortable Cushions - Our Float design comes in Sand, Indigo, and Chambray. I love it's soothing, dreamy mood.
5. A Little Friend - Curving lines and a playful spirit help spaces feel less gallery-cold and more warm.
6. Absorbing Art - Zak Prekop is one of my favorite young artists working today. This piece has an elemental feel.